Often Break Bulk Cargo is shipped using special equipment which can prove extremely expensive. With tenacious stevedoring partners located in key transport hubs around the world, Estelle Shipping LLC is often able to negotiate space on conventional vessels for break bulk, dramatically reducing costs whilst providing reliable cargo transportation.
In break bulk cargo handling, cargo is handled manually on several occasions and then again assembled categorically in the warehouse. We at Estelle Shipping LLC are well versed with break bulk cargo handling and handle it manually without errors. This kind of undertaking requires determination and commitment as well as knowledge of specific ports and shipping lines. Often creative thinking and effective logical solutions help solve break bulk cargo shipping problems.
Key features of the Break Bulk Cargo service include:
- Cost efficient and highly professional cargo handling
- Efficient tally and supervision of cargo discharge/load
- Competitive rates
- Continuous management at every stage of the shipment
- Tie-downs and locked loads
- Freight recovery services
- Hazardous shipment handling
- Over size / Overweight cargo handling
- Special permit requirements
- Charter services